Silent Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh
The 7-Day Silent Meditation Retreat is an intensive meditation retreat-course designed both for those who want to have a taste of a meditation retreat and those who don’t have enough time to experience a 10-day retreat. Both beginners and advanced practitioners of meditation are welcome to dive into the beauty of meditation, Hatha Yoga, and non-dual teachings of the great sage near Ganga River, Rishikesh.
This retreat is a unique and powerful program to experience deep silence, healing, and transformation through both traditional and spiritual forms of asana, pranayama practices, yoga Nidra, yogic cleansing processes, and meditation practices. At the same time, the aspirants will have the opportunity to explore the Rishikesh temples.
Rishikesh Yogi Ashram's Silent Meditation:
- Silence means “Nishabd” a state when you feel even a pin drop on grass.
- A Mindful mediation practice where all kind of talk and communications stops but inner communication opens.
- Your eyes will speak and your mind will visualize each and everything happening next to you like never before.
- Silence have incredible power to energize your soul and send you in stage of salvation.
- This meditation will clam down your aggression and bring up your perfection.
- It will empower you will spirituality and in life you will live with known.
- You will reach on a level where ego will demolish and universal love will bloom.
- You will start to listen your inner voice.
- You will learn different techniques of Meditation.
- You will have an self experience of silent meditation.
- Automatically you will start to connect with nature like Earth, Sunlight, Flower etc.